- JAX-RS (JSR 311)
Digging around, I come across some interesting articles and blogs, including:
REST Describe and REST Compile:
Thomas Steiner's blog http://blog.tomayac.de/index.php?date=2007-03-12&time=17:11:27&perma=Automatic+Multi+Lang.html describing two tools to be developed.
- The REST describe and REST compile project report http://docs.google.com/View?docid=dgdcn6h3_38fz2vn5
- A working on-line example of REST describe http://tomayac.de/rest-describe/latest/RestDescribe.html
- REST compile/describe screen cast http://youtube.com/user/tomayac
- Tech talk video on the tools http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZ2EtAEBpq0
- Glassfish - Jersey - Java.Net WADL project https://jersey.dev.java.net/what-is-jersey.html
- The wadl2java tool https://wadl.dev.java.net/
Other resources and blogs:
An article on REST WADL http://searchsoa.techtarget.com/tip/0,289483,sid26_gci1265367,00.html
Blog by William Martinez Pomares with interesting follow up discussion http://acoscomp.com/wblog//index.php/a/2007/06/10/wadl_rest_and_wsdl
REST Describe and REST Compile tools:
Trying the on-line REST Describe on an existing web service I'd published previously showed promising results.
The current status of REST Compile is that is supports:
but .Net is not provided as yet.